My name is Danielle and welcome to my blog! I'm a 30 year old southern California girl, who can't imagine living anywhere else! I'm currently engaged without kids and my fiance is amazing. I graduated from California State University, Fullerton in 2008 with a double Bachelor's Degree in English and Religious Studies. Currently I work as Operations Assistant in an industry far from anything I ever studied in school.
My family and friends are most important to me in my life as I can't imagine getting through each day without them! I'm the oldest of six kids with siblings nearby, in Fresno, and in Las Vegas. I travel to see the ones out of town as much as I can. I have 1 niece and 2 nephews; until I have kids of my own, these ones are my world!
I blog to document my life and preserve my memories. I also hope it will serve as a creative outlet and a way to connect with people and make new friends. This is where I will be sharing daily adventures, book reviews, favorite crafts, my travels near and far, field trips around LA and OC, and more! It's also where you can follow the journey of my prayer ministry, Knit Together By Love.
I hope you enjoy reading and I would love to connect with you! Follow me via Google Friend Connect or leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog, too!
|With my fiance|
- I'm allergic to sulfites which makes me allergic to wine and beer. I totally feel like I'm missing out visiting wineries!
- I hate when people post pictures on Instagram that are ONLY text. Isn't that what Twitter is for? Pet peeve!
- I collect shot glasses from the places I visit even though I very rarely drink alcohol.
- I've met a lot of celebrities and held it together, but if I ever met Gwen Stefani I would probably cry! I have always loved her and am proud we're from the same part of OC!
- My favorite Disney princess is Ariel because I vividly remember my mom surprising my brother & I by taking us to see The Little Mermaid in theaters when I was 5 years old. We got to go to Taco Bell for dinner after which was such a treat for us! haha!
- I once applied to Yale Divinity School. Did not get in.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas Eve and I love the holiday season!!
- I have a knitting ministry but I don't know how to knit with needles. I use a cheater-loom as the pros call it when they scoff at me at Starbucks. ;)
- My celebrity crush is Jerry Trainor. I bowed to him once.
- I am the oldest of 6 kids.
- I've flown to the other side of the country twice for a concert and driven out of state twice for a concert as well. (to be honest, also to say that I did it lol).