Monday, October 14, 2013

My First Big Wedding Decision

In the past 3 weeks of being engaged I have learned one major thing: planning a wedding sucks!! Principally I don't think any party should cost you $15,000+, even a wedding. I want to celebrate marrying the man I love, but I feel like an exorbitant amount of money should be spent on the future, not the party. Unfortunately southern California has a different idea and alas, I am frustrated with trying to figure out what a wedding is worth to me. At the end of the day, eloping sounds really nice.

But one thing that wasn't difficult to decide was who I want to stand by me on my wedding day. I have so many wonderful friends from so many stages of my life, but these four women I know have been a constant since I've known them. Each day this week I'm going to introduce you to each of them and tell you how I surprised them by asking to be in my wedding. I know they all were expecting to be in the wedding, which is why it was important for me to make it an extra special surprise!

 photo null_zpse93e0918.jpg

I can't wait for you to meet my 'maids! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo