Monday, September 30, 2013

Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bars

I'm not even going to lie: one of my favorite things about getting Influenster boxes full of products to test is getting snack items to keep at my desk at work. When I got the Influenster Good Life Vox Box, I was so pleased to find a ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt bar in Vanilla Berry. I stashed it away for when I needed it, and a few days later when I forgot my lunch it really came in handy!

 photo 113476cc214411e3950f22000a1ddb60_7_zpse35d9130.jpg

Loaded with 12 grams of Protein and 3 grams of Fiber, this power-packed bar kept me going when I needed it most. I used to follow the ZonePerfect diet and I highly recommend their balanced recommendation of fats, fiber and protein, I really think they hold a key to keeping you feeling satisfied longer than your average protein bar. And did I mention these taste great? I really can't wait to try the chocolate flavor!!

Have you tried ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt bars? What did you think? 

I received a complimentary sample of this product for testing purposes from Influenster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo