Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Broxton!

How do you like my new blog design? I got it free over at The Darling Blog! Kendra is one of my favorite blog designers {although there are tons of amazingly talented designers out there!} and I was excited to find this for free on her blog! How cool is that? I will probably eventually upgrade to a paid one when her shop opens back up.

  photo null_zps015a2324.jpg photo null_zps253058e0.jpg

Today is my nephew Broxton's 3rd birthday! Since he lives in 4 hours away, I was lucky enough to get to see him over the weekend at his baby brother's 1st birthday party. AND his awesome mama is surprising him and his siblings with a trip to DISNEYLAND today so I'll get to see him again! How cool is that? I wish I was 3!

  photo null_zps53a12c6e.jpg

Broxton is a super special guy. He is a fierce little athlete, but he has one of the softest and most sensitive hearts for such a tough guy. There is nothing like Broxton hugs or when he says "Guess what? (What?) I LOVE YOU!" Oh, Broxton, you make my heart smile!! I can only hope one day I have a little boy half as precious as you and I thank God that he put you in our family! Auntie D loves you oh so much!

  photo null_zps7ccd4080.jpg

5 comments:

  1. OMG yes! I love your new design. And look at that sweet little boy what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i LOVE your new blog design. I paid for mine but it's not quite what i was envisioning for my blog. I may need to go check out Kendra's site!

    2. you are just so pretty! love your makeup.
    3. your nephew is adorable!! spending time with family is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie! And wow. I didn't even know there were free blog designs out there. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE BOY! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo