Friday, May 31, 2013

Success!

Dear Blog Readers: I can't believe I blogged every single day in May, but I did it! I don't think I could have done it without all of the prompts from Jenni at Story of my Life! Actually blogging every day has made me think about blogging and whether I want to do it every day. I am inspired by so many career bloggers and it makes me want to do what they do. But that's just not me. So my blog will continue to be a place where I post when I feel emotional, creative or any other time I need to express myself. I might not blog every day, but I hope that when I do blog it will be quality over quantity.

Dear Book Readers: My biggest focus and consistent blogging efforts are on my book review blog, The Book Barn, and I really hope you will go visit and subscribe to it! I only post one review a week so as to not overwhelm you and you can read right along with me if you'd like. Even if you aren't a big reader, I really want to help you find a book that you will enjoy!

Dear 4-Day Work Week: I love you, but you felt extra long. I am just happy today is Friday and not Thursday.

Dear Arrested Development Season 4: I'm coming for you! On Sunday Tyler and I are marathoning you and it's been worth the wait! I hope you are as amazing as everyone says you are!

Dear Migraines: GO AWAY!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hi danielle! I've missed you! congrats on blogging every day in may! what a challenge :)

    I have been getting more frequent migraines too. i hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I miss ya, too! I hope everything is going great! I always look at the magnet you sent me and think of you!! :) I hope your migraines to away!! Mine are okay with over the counter medicine, but they still suck!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Danielle!!!! We've made it! Until next blogging challenge, I guess? I'll visit your book review blog once in a while. Yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo