Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Tasty Kake Candy Bar Kakes

As a member of Influenster I get fun stuff sent to me to try out and review. Influenster never disappoints in sending great items from great brands, but when I got to sample Tasty Kake's Candy Bar Kakes in the Spring Vox Box I was pretty excited!! I'm not even sure that Tasty Kakes are available in California, at least when I visited New Jersey a few years ago I remember stocking up on them because they weren't in every store where I live. Hopefully things are changing!! 

 photo null_zps1d8a44e9.jpg

I got to try Tasty Kake's S'mores flavored Candy Bar Kake and it was absolutely delicious! It was just like eating a s'more but without all the mess! That's what I loved most about it. I also loved all of the textures in this dessert: the hard chocolate candy shell (made with real Hershey's chocolate), the soft and moist graham cracker flavored cake, and the delicious marshmallow filling: all excellent together! If you love s'mores you have to try these! If you love dessert, they're a must!

 photo null_zpsc902f0ce.jpg
I can't wait to try the Reese's flavor... if I can find them in California *fingers crossed*!

The suggested retail price for these delicious Kakes: Single Serve - $1.69 Family Pack - $4.49

The Tasty Baking Company, founded in 1914 and located in Philadelphia, Pa., is one of the country’s leading bakers of snack cakes, pies, cookies, and donuts. As a subsidiary of Flowers Foods, the company has bakery facilities in Philadelphia and Oxford, Pa. that offer more than 100 products under the Tastykake brand name. Celebrated for their freshness and quality ingredients, the Tastykake line includes such classics as Krimpets, Kandy Kakes, Juniors, and Kreamies. For more information on Tasty Baking Company, visit www.tastykake.com.

I was given a complimentary sample of this product from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo