Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 27: Letter

Day 27: A letter to your readers.

Dearest Readers, 

A lot of the time I don't feel like what I have to say anybody would care about except for me (and maybe my mom). When I started this blog I was excited to have a voice and slowly I have become more confident in what I have to share. Do you know why? It's completely because of you. 

Through a lot of things I've gone through, whether in sadness or celebration, you are always there to join with me. I have received some of the most heartfelt messages from readers that have helped and comforted me in difficult times. I have made some wonderful online friendships through your readership. My life has been enriched in ways I didn't think about when I started this blog. 

So, even though it sounds inadequate: thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your emails. Thank you for following me on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you for supporting my book review blog. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for being you! And if you have a blog I don't know about and I can return the love by popping over and reading about your life, please let me know about it! 

Always grateful, 

Danielle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo