Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 26: Online

Day 26: Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss.

The Bluth Banana Stand Hits The Grove 
 
 
Who else is super excited for the return of Arrested Development?! I AM! It actually took me awhile to get into AD, but once I did I was pining for new episodes that were rumored like everyone else.  Now that a new season is premiering on Netflix this Sunday, May 26, I couldn't be more excited!!
 photo ad169168177_zps84797733.jpg

To promote the upcoming season, the Bluth Banana Stand has made some appearances around Los Angeles. On Tuesday it was at The Grove and on Wednesday it was at the Paley Center -- I should have gone after work! Maybe the banana stand will make its way to Newport Beach where it belongs by the weekend! At least I have seen the stair car . . . 

 photo null_zpsec61e701.jpg

Who else is excited for the premiere of Arrested Development on Netflix?? 

Umm, I also just found this to discuss: 10 Best Macarons in Los Angeles. Let's go!!




1 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go to the banana stand but I was too tired after work. I'm so excited for the new season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo