Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 17: Favorite

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why it's your favorite.

 photo E9D55540-C316-4AC9-AFDE-01AF2548A06F-11210-00000BCEBD307798.jpg

It's not every day you wrangle three kiddos under age 4 into a picture! 
 
It's not necessarily my favorite picture of me, but it's one of my favorite pictures in general with me in it. Since I've always wanted to be a mom but I don't have kids of my own yet, I pour all of my momma-esque love into my niece and nephews. They really light up my life. The moment my niece was born I feel like I changed as a person because I wanted there to be more good in the world for her. I can't even imagine how I will feel when I have kids of my own! These kids are the greatest and I'm so happy this picture captures us all together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo