Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 14: Ten

Day 14: Name ten things that make you really happy
10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Jesus and all the lessons he teaches me in the strangest/coolest/most interesting ways
2. Tyler, especially because of the adorable fit he'll throw if he's below Jerry Trainor on this list.
3. My family, most of the time (just kidding. kinda).
4. My friends. They are pretty superior and I have the favorited tweets to prove it.
5. Jerry Trainor, duh.
6. Groundlings Theatre, except on $100 New Years Eve Show (that night I just liked them)
7. Good books {here's proof of my love}
8. Bruxie, Pizza Port and Porto's make me happy until the next day when I weigh myself. 
9. Reunion/Anniversary shows by my favorite bands (still waiting on you, Over It). 
10. My niece and nephews because they're cool enough for their own category. 



1 comments:

  1. Oooh books. I really need to spend more time reading... now that I'm done with work maybe I'll actually get the chance!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo