Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 12: Miss

Day 12: What do you miss?

 photo 8923_289555500250_7158572_n_zps479836ab.jpg
Florida with Over It
I miss when the biggest problem I had in life was figuring out how I was going to get to the next local show so I could watch my favorite bands play. I miss when I would not eat because I would save my part time job money for concert tickets (and my scale misses those days, too). I miss taking 4 buses to get to a show 20 minutes away because I didn't get my driver's license until I was 20. I miss the excitement of hearing my favorite live music, the friendships I made with fellow fans and musicians alike. I miss flying across the country to surprise bands I knew at shows in states I had never been to. I miss that whole era of my life and how easy it would be to live through it now, even though being a girl in that world was more than a little challenging at the time.

 photo 77_5955955250_9138_n_zps8898014f.jpg
Nicole got punched in the fact in Circa Survive's pit in Anaheim after surviving NYC, go figure!



1 comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo