Friday, May 24, 2013

currently

I'm currently . . .

 photo null_zps52a8c1a1.jpg

eating nothing because the sooner I lose 10lbs, the sooner my cousins and I are going on a tour of the top 10 macarons in Los Angeles. Incentive, much?

loving that it's a 3 day weekend! I can't wait to float on a raft in my mom's pool on Monday when I would otherwise be at work!

missing when life was super simple, even though I probably didn't think it was at the time.

moving through Game of Thrones (the book). So far it's great!

taking it easy at work today because we are all caught up for the holiday weekend!

HK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo