Thursday, March 14, 2013

RIP Google Reader

 Remember me? Yeah, this is what I look like if you've forgotten! :)

 photo D43B0AB8-ACEF-4047-9625-736E04F133AF-1551-00000133D22B75E9_zps3ebce727.jpg

Sorry I've been MIA so much lately, but life has been super hectic! Today is my last day at my job, tomorrow is Tyler's graduation, this weekend we're celebrating in Vegas and on Monday we both start new jobs! It makes me tired just thinking about it, not to mention the stress we've both been under to get here! I hope to get back into blogging on here soon, and as always, you can check out my book reviews at The Book Barn every Friday.

Anyways, as many of you may know, Google Reader will no longer be available after July 1. In its absence, I highly recommend reading your favorite blogs (which hopefully includes daniellesque!) with BlogLovin!

You can subscribe to daniellesque on BlogLovin here.

You can also subscribe to my book review blog {The Book Barn} here.

Thank you so much for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo