Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday {#17}

Today is my birthday! I can no longer come up with excuses for saying I'm in my "mid-twenties" because this is the last year in my twenties - how depressing, right? All the more reason to make the most out of 29! To celebrate my birthday today here are some ways I've celebrated my birthday before and my only wish is that you would link up at the end! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Poor scan, but the year Randy from Finch drunkenly sang me Happy Birthday in the parking lot of Chain Reaction, good times!
Photobucket
Late bloomer - I didn't go "clubbing" until my 26th birthday ha!
Photobucket
You know how we do . . !

Photobucket
The Chargers lost the playoffs on my birthday, but I still had fun!
Photobucket
Disney is always a good idea for a birthday!
Photobucket
Beauty and the Beast for my 8th birthday AND my 28th! ;)
Photobucket


Throwback Thursdays





5 comments:

  1. happy birthday Danielle!!!
    i'll turn 24 this year and it's already depressing to think about it. haha.
    but anyway, have a great year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29 isn't bad! Wait until after the 30 hump. When you make it to 31 and later, you don't even notice when you turn 32 until your friend announces on FB that she's 32 and you're 6 days older than she!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I know 29 isn't so bad, but I can't believe where the time has gone! Even saying that makes me feel old hahaha jk! ;) Thanks for your support! haha! xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. I've got about half a year before I turn 29, but it does seem sort of surreal...I keep thinking I'm still in my early-to-mid 20s, but time sneaks up on ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday to you my dear! Thank you.... for sharing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo