Thursday, January 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday {#16}

Just for fun, I decided to make Throwback Thursday a weekly link up. If you want to add your link to the bottom, just post the following to your blog post or link back to here. Pretty simple! :)

Throwback Thursdays

Right now I'm en route to New Jersey for a business meeting. Last time I got to spend the weekend in New York City following my trip, so I thought today would be an appropriate time to throwback to March 2011 and the fun times I had!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was in the middle of ice skating at Rockefeller Center
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's to hoping I get to sneak into the city even for just a few hours this trip!! I want to give NYC a great big hug!!

Link up your posts! Throwback to anything (photos, music, movies, ideas, etc)...


1 comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo