Friday, January 11, 2013

Holiday Visits

December 13 was my sister-in-law Tara and my grandpa's birthday and we were lucky to have Tara in town with Ryan and the kids to go to Disneyland for the weekend! My mom even surprised me that Friday by bringing my nephew Brayden to my work, SO AWESOME!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Best surprise at work ever!
Because Brayden is only 6 months old and was too little to enjoy even the kiddie rides, my mom and I got to switch of babysitting him all weekend. It was so much fun! He is the sweetest baby you could imagine, always happy!

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Disneyland tired little Broxton out!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Cute even when he cries!
Tyler and I even got to add Berkeley and Broxton into the mix one night and we braved taking them all to visit Tyler's parents. Let me say, taking care of 3 kids ages 4 and under is perfect birth control. I will take my time, as cute and well-behaved as they are! ;)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Tyler's mom dropping hints at his sister! ;)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
More Disneyland = More Sleep!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
They would like you to believe they are watching something masculine. They are watching Cinderella.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
She got the memo about pinkies, just didn't understand it... ha!
As always, the time passes too quickly when these kiddos are visiting! We had a lot of fun and I can't wait until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo