Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

There comes a point when you haven't blogged in over a month when making a new post turns into a big "welcome back" event and excuses for why posts have been lacking abound. I think that's why I've been avoiding new posts because I have no excuses. I have settled on the fact that I'm not a daily blogger and during this season of my life it's just not possible. Even if I had the time, I don't have the content right now. I don't think it's any big surprise, but it does make me feel better just saying it out loud.

Christmastime was wonderful, relaxing and rejuvenating. The New Year has promised a lot of positive changes for me that I'm excited to share as soon as I'm able (although no engagements or babies or anything that exciting, just to warn you if your hopes were that far up!).

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
New Years Eve with Frances at The Groundlings Theatre
 I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season and that your new year is exceeding your expectations! I plan on recapping some of the fun things I did over my Christmas vacation this week and maybe evaluating my 2012 goals (and shortcomings) as well (if I have the guts)! 

What are your new year resolutions, goals, or words? I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo