Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas in Fresno

On my drive home from San Jose, I took a little detour to Fresno to see my family there. Since they spend Thanksgiving down south with us, I don't see them on Christmas day, so I always try to make a pit stop on my way home from Jenna's house. Since I had taken Monday off of work, I decided to spend the night there to get in some quality time with Tara and my niece and nephews. I never regret that decision!

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Broxton was not as keen on getting kisses as I was, obviously.
The best part is always surprising them. They had no idea I was coming and there are few things that make me happier than the feeling I get when I surprise them! We had a lot of fun playing and being silly. On Monday, Tara and I went to visit my old work from when I briefly lived in Fresno which was a bittersweet blast from the past! And of course we had lunch at Sakura Chaya, the best restaurant in the whole world, haha!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Does this really need a caption? lol.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Somebody found cake...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Sakura!!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
He's like 18 months too old for this...lol
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

The hardest part is always saying goodbye! When I got up to leave, they tackled me!! It's good to feel this loved!! On the bright side: these kiddos were 3 days away from going to Disneyland so I knew we'd be seeing each other very, very soon!

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Thank goodness for Starbucks! After a crazy weekend of driving, walking, eating, talking, and playing with some of the most important people in my life, I'm happy to say the Starbucks at the Grapevine knew how to make my drink! ;) 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo