Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Christmas Post Mid-January

Better late than never posting about the holidays, right? Besides, by now you have been sick of hearing about Christmas so that now you're not as peeved as you were two weeks ago, right? ;) That's my silver lining anyway!

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Christmas was very mellow for Tyler and I this year because he's basically in school and doesn't have time for much. We kicked off the Christmas holiday at Tyler's grandma's 80th birthday party which happened to be near the cemetery my paternal grandparents are buried so we got to visit them also (for the first time in 10 years!).

2B3F2778-094E-40C1-9DCF-9F2A571E3F03-4734-000005F04349104F, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
{they were putting in new grass, hence the dirt!}
I was lucky enough to have Christmas Eve off of work so I continued my tradition of baking pumpkin bread to give to family as gifts. I ended up with an extra one so I finally got to really enjoy this for myself and dang, it was good if I do say so myself! ;)
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Tyler and I stayed the night at his parents house on Christmas Eve and it was a lot of fun to get up on Christmas morning like a kid again. I haven't done that in at least 5 years I think, so I really enjoyed it! We all had breakfast and exchanged gifts. I got so many nice things, I'm lucky to have Tyler's family in my life!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

After that, Tyler and I went to my house to exchange gifts and I got even more lucky! Tyler got me the Clarisonic I wanted, yay!! So far my skin is kind of looking better, but I'm hoping it continues to improve! I also got this insane cupcake carrier that I am in love with and a bunch of other things. :)
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Next we went to my mom's house and spent some time with my family. My mom got me these beautiful cake stands and I am antsy to make something pretty to put on them!! If only I had a real kitchen...!
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Christmas was fun, but it was over so quickly that it was unreal when it was over!! I think Tyler would have enjoyed it more if he wasn't so stressed out, but there's always next year to enjoy it even more! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and that Santa was good to you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo