Thursday, December 6, 2012

Throwback Thursday {#15}

I'm so excited for the weekend because I'm driving up to San Jose to visit my best friend Jenna!! Here's Jenna and I in high school . . . (along with proof that even when I'm 118 lbs I still have fat arms! haha):
 Photobucket

Jenna and I have been best friends since junior high (I think it's been 16 years exactly!) and I haven't seen her in almost a year because now we live 362 miles away (not that I've counted... lol). So needless to say I am sooooooo excited!! Here's a throwback to our bake-a-thon last holiday season when I visited:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm also excited to see Jenna's awesome husband, Garrett, and their fur-baby Daphne!! Yay!! :)
Photobucket

I kind of want to turn this into a link up... anybody want to co-host? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love to link up :) and OMG...your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww just saw this!! Thank you!!! I had SO much fun last weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,,
    i never thought you'd rock a red hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo