Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wendell & Vinnie {Finally!}

After two months of eagerly anticipating the live studio audience tapings {aka stalking the studio audience ticket website}, and 2 weeks of cancelled tapings, Austin and I finally got to see this guy film his new tv show, Wendell & Vinnie, last night:

 

We were first in line because I have a crazy phobia of not getting into tv tapings after missing Will & Grace twice despite getting there 2+ hours early. We were like the only people there for 2 hours and the line of people waiting to get into Ellen were so suspicious we were trying to jump their line hahaha! 

Of course we understandably couldn't bring cameras or phones into the studio so I don't have too much to show you, but Austin and I did take silly pictures in line that I Instagrammed....


And Buddy Handelson {aka Wendell} of Wendell & Vinnie actually commented on my picture AND waved hello to Austin and I in the first row of the studio audience. Excuse me for fangirling; when this show becomes super popular I think it will be more appropriate. Until then, I'm going to go register for another studio audience taping...

P.S. Have you entered my loom knitting giveaway yet? Check it out here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo