Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Update

Last weekend was one of my favorite types - -  lazy and busy all at the same time!

The most exciting thing that happened was I heard that Arrested Development was filming near Shoreline Village in Long Beach, so Tyler and I went to scope it out since I live right down the freeway. While they weren't filming yet (the crew wasn't even there), we did spot the stair truck!!! If you watch AD, you know this was an exciting find!!


We also wandered through the set which was decorated for "Cinco de Quatro" and looked to be mocking the Newport Boat Parade... I can't wait to see the new season!!

Tyler and I had lunch in Long Beach at Schooner or Later which was featured on Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins. It was really good, especially their onion rings!


We also wandered around the South Coast Plaza and believe it or not, I didn't buy anything. But I did embrace their Christmas tree!! Absolutely beautiful!!


This weekend I got so much knitting done, I was really able to be proud of myself!! Most of my November knitting goals are done! 


I also sent some happy mail out and can't wait for the recipients to receive their goodies!  


And got my craft on! :)
 

It was a fun weekend just lazy enough to enjoy but just busy enough to be productive! I'm really happy for a 3 day work week though!! :) 

 
 

1 comments:

  1. So jealous of your pic with the stair car! I LOVE Arrested Development and can't wait for the new episodes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo