Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgiving is a really special holiday in my family because it's the one day all of my siblings get together with our extended family. I'm always most excited to see my brother, sister-in-law and their kids because they live 4 hours away. This year was no exception! On Thanksgiving Eve when they got into town we all had fun playing with the new toys Grandma had bought for the toy box.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Here are a ton of pictures from Thanksgiving, surprisingly none of food. You probably already saw enough food pictures, am I right? ;)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Ready for Thanksgiving with my latte and my ads! ;)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
My FAVORITE picture! :)
It's always a great holiday when the whole family gets together! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo