Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Me, Myself & I... and a winner!

{one} What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the holidays? 
In no particular order: Rudolph {the claymation version}, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas {the cartoon version}, Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, and Dennis the Menace Christmas
I once had legit Hermy bangs and my mom never lets me live them down... {via}
 {two} In the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for? 
I am most thankful that God always provides for me. Always. Not just physically and financially, but emotionally and mentally as well. God has blessed me in so many ways, and I'm very grateful for not only the good, but for the obstacles that helps shape who I am. 
{three} If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be? 
I would like to think that it's Psalm 128 1-2 because I believe that if something isn't God's plan, it's not worth it and it's not going to work out: 
"Unless the Lord builds the house,
those who build it labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.
It is in vain that you rise up early
and go late to rest,
eating the bread of anxious toil;
for he gives to his beloved sleep." (ESV)

{via}
{four} Who in your family are you most like? 
I think I have a little bit of everyone in me, but I try to be my own person. In a family with six kids I'm definitely more accustomed to standing out than assimilating! haha!
{five} What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks? 
I LOVE the Salted Caramel Frappucino during the holiday season! Every other time of year I go for a vanilla latte {hot or cold}, sometimes skinny depending on how indulgent I'm feeling.




Without further ado, the winner of the Knifty Knitter Assorted Loom Set is . . . .

Congratulations, Megan!! I'll be emailing you shortly! :) Thank you to everyone who participated! Even if you didn't win, I highly recommend picking up a loom set and giving it a go! It's really simple and fun!

1 comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo