Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Knit Together By Love

Even though California is barely cooling down {80-something° today!}, I've been getting back into knitting mode and have been trying to really get my heart back into the process. I always get down on myself when my motivation comes so late in the season because there's not much time left to knit for the holidays. But I still want to do what I can.


The mom of one of my friends has had some pretty heavy health issues this year, so I just sent off a Knit Together By Love scarf. It made me feel really good to do exactly what I created this ministry to do.


I've also been hard at work making these little yarn bows! They can be used clipped to a bobby pin, a safety pin or Christmas gifts. Even though it's probably cheating, these guys are totally going to help me get to my 112 knits in 2012 goal. I've already made 50!


Now that I'm focused more on Knit Together By Love I hope to update more often on what I'm up to, who I'm knitting for and what you can do to stand by me and my ministry in prayer. As always, if you know someone who could use one of my scarves or caps, let me know and I'd be happy to knit something for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo