Friday, November 9, 2012

Insta-Friday

Last week was incredibly stressful, so I started this week off with some retail therapy. It's amazing how much better that makes me feel and how much it de-stresses me. I'm not even being sarcastic for once! One thing I found on clearance was this adorable reading journal. It's practically pocket sized and I was really excited to buy it for only $2!! Definitely a steal!


Unfortunately the stress of last week only doubled this week and I was found doubled over with stress on my desk more than once...


 By Wednesday I had definitely earned this adult beverage! Longest week ever!!


But it wasn't ALL bad. I shipped out this lovely Knit Together By Love scarf {one of my favorite embellished scarves I think I've ever made!}. It's full of prayers for the recipient, especially for her good health. I also shipped out some yarn bows to a friend who loved them.


I also got back into scrapbooking, but was extraordinarily overwhelmed. I hate to be negative, but there is no way I'm going to meet my year goal of catching up {I'm only halfway through scrapbooking 2010!}. But it's my own fault for waiting until November to start on this. I shrug though because it's supposed to be fun, not a chore, and I'll finish eventually. Maybe next year I'll set smaller goals to total the end result. On the positive side: at least now I have organized everything and have a good space for working!


Another great thing that happened this week was one of my favorite indie authors {Elisa Lorello} released her 4th book, Adulation. My book review blog has reviewed all 3 of her previous novels and I've been 
tweeting and retweeting to help support her new book. Kind and gracious Elisa noticed my tweets and told me she wanted to send me the new book as a gift!! I know it's totally nerdy for me to fangirl over an indie author, but getting this email was definitely Insta-worthy and boosted my crummy week!!


Cheers to FINALLY reaching Friday!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!
life rearranged

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo