Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones! I'm really grateful for everything being a part of the blogging community has blessed me with: new creative ideas, an outlet for my own creativity and thoughts, and most importantly - blog friends! I am incredibly thankful to have made the friends that I have made and for you - whoever you are - reading my blog right now! :)

I'm giving away a paperback copy of What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty today on my book blog The Book Barn as a way to say thanks! It's one of the best books I've read all year and it's all about being grateful for what you have! :) Go check it out!

xoxo Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from your book giveaway! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo