Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Don't Forget . . .

. . . . to vote today. Your voice makes a difference, make sure it's informed.
via
. . . . to read Adulation by Elisa Lorello because it's out today and she rocks.

. . . . to envy me because I'm going to see Jerry Trainor today at a tv taping of Wendell & Vinnie.
Wendell &Vinnie was cancelled. AGAIN. But, like I said last week, I already got my tickets for next week... and so it continues! ;) It's probably better this way so I can watch the election coverage!
via
Happy Tuesday, y'all! May the best presidential candidate win! Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo