Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday {#9}

When my siblings and I were younger, my mom used to take us to Spectrum Photo in Long Beach to have professional pictures taken every few years. One year they did this pose of us all laying on the ground and it became my mom's favorite so she had us do it every year. I found them all the other day and think it's high time we took an updated version!!


It's funny how as we got bigger they had to pan out and how much bigger and then smaller I was in the pictures! Do you have any great traditional family photos? 

1 comments:

  1. oh...these pictures are precious. i'm the eldest of 5 too and i always takes me by surprise how we've grown up. and you know what? this is exactly how's my family is. 2 girls & 3 boys. in this order too. except that my no.2 & 3 younger siblings is twin. a boy and a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo