Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday {#10}

On Saturday my baby brother Austin turns 18! While he already had his own Throwback Thursday dedicated to him when he graduated high school, here's another in honor of little Austin over the years.


Happy birthday, Austin!! May you always look enough like Justin Bieber to impress the ladies and may you always remind me of Finn Hudson on Glee {I think it's the jaw line}! ;)

Let's see if I can convince him to jump in the bathtub with a sweatshirt on like in the second picture!

1 comments:

  1. you have an adorable family!
    seriously. happy birthday for your brother. mine just turned 17 on september. can we make them stop growing???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo