Monday, October 8, 2012

Lake Cachuma Camping Weekend

 I'm taking the lazy way out today and giving you the Instagram version of Camping Weekend! I for real got my Katniss on and went camping with my boyfriend Tyler and his family this past weekend at Lake Cachuma near Santa Barbara. We had a ton of fun and I even caught a fish!! Here is a sneak preview.





As much fun as I had, it felt SO INCREDIBLE to take a shower the minute I stepped foot into my house yesterday. Best. Feeling. Everrrrr!

Wednesday I will post some pictures from my real cameras because tomorrow I announce the winner for my super cool giveaway I had last week. I'm so anxious to pick a winner!! :)

I hope you had a great weekend! Happy Columbus Day!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend-your photos are gorgeous~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo