Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

At work we decided to have a Halloween costume contest this year {there are a whole 6 of us total, 1 who we never expect to participate in anything} and I came up with the most awesome costumer ever. If you work in my office anyway.

See, I grew up with my coworker Ryan who works in our warehouse. His standard work attire is a dark green or black polo shirt, baggy jeans {the guys always tease him to wear a belt}, and work sneakers. He also always wears a black undershirt, even if it's 101° and the guy could honestly live off of Taco Bell if necessary. $10 costume DONE.

I went to a thrift store over the weekend and scored a dark green polo shirt and baggy mens jeans for about $3 total. I got a mullet wig at Walmart for $6 and cut it short. I wore my mom's old work shoes and saved a Taco Bell bag to use as a purse and poof: I'm Ryan.

I'm really happy that Ryan was such a good sport and loved my costume! Everyone in the office did! I keep doing all the things that Ryan does, like whistle and clicking pens. I only wish my shoes squeaked like his! Unfortunately Ryan and I are the only ones who dressed up today, so we weren't twins, but I won the contest!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!! And if you're on the east coast, I hope you're safe and somewhat dry! Sending lots of love and prayers your way! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo