Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Audiences Unlimited: Every single morning I check your website at 8:45am because you update it around 8:30am. Every single morning I am looking to see if you're offering tickets for the tv taping of Wendell & Vinnie, my new favorite tv show that isn't even out yet of which I've only seen 1 episode {because nothing else has been taped yet..}. Yesterday I did a little dance at my desk when I saw the opportunity I had been waiting/obsessively compulsively looking for for the past 2 months {has it only been 2 months since the show was picked up??}. And I got my tickets, thankyouverymuch. I only wish it taped on Saturdays because I don't know how my work is going to feel about me leaving early every Tuesday to drive to LA to bask in Jerry Trainor's comedic presence. I mean how many doctors appointments can I fake? LOL {kidding. Kind of}.


Dear Camping: You were supposed to be my one and only letter this week, sorry Jerry Trainor stole your thunder. When this post goes live I will be half-asleep driving to the Santa Barbara area to go camping with Tyler and his family! I'm super excited, despite my anxiety about not being "allowed" to shower or wear eyeshadow for 3 days {umm, you can't take my eyeliner and mascara away from me}. I think I may sneak both, don't tell Tyler.


I haven't been camping since I was like 9 or 10, so this should be interesting. "Back in my day" we didn't use air mattresses, but this is an instance where I'm stoked times have changed. Last weekend Tyler and I did a practice run camping in my living room. If you follow me on Instagram you saw how much fun we had. I recommend this to everyone, even if you don't have camping planned. Having a tv visible through your tent window and a bathroom accessible just feet away are both great for camping. Hmmm, maybe I should go GLAMping {a la Camp Mona!}, not camping.

{via}

As I type this, it's Thursday and I have not yet participated in my Bake-A-Thon for camping; hopefully I've survived. I am baking blueberry muffin balls {okay, I did those Wednesday}, Ghiradelli brownie balls, lemon balls covered in white candy melts, Rocky Road bark, fall snack mix and I'm probably going to experiment with lemon-blueberry muffins in a mini donut mold. Let's hope we'll be hiking enough to burn through these calories! ;)


Cheers to an adventurous weekend that doesn't involve too many wild animals, any poison ivy, and does include lots of good memories!

Photobucket

Don't forget, it's your last chance to enter my giveaway this weekend! Winner announced on Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo