Thursday, September 27, 2012

Throwback Thursday {#8}

I found my old MySpace page {yes, it's somehow still active!} and it was full of pictures I had completely forgotten about and that I'm happy to have found again. But what I was especially excited to find was a video of Ryan Gillmor in the parking lot of the Fullerton Train Station.

Nu-Clear playing the LA Fair back in 2005!
I met Ryan years ago when he was in the band Nu-Clear and then went solo with his music. He is an amazing guy and incredible musician! Ryan was supposed to play at the train station but somehow our group just ended up in the parking lot, acoustic tailgating. I am so glad I posted this to MySpace because this was a really special night with a lot of great friends.

 
Oh, and Ryan plays guitar for Lit now, so like, no big deal or anything, right? {sarcasm, totally a big deal!}

Should I turn Throwback Thursday into a weekly link up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo