Thursday, September 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday {#6}

Last Friday I mentioned that if you love music you should definitely check out my friend Peter's new album, Wood and Wire. If you haven't already, you can buy it on bandcamp, iTunes or Amazon now.

Listening to Peter sing always makes me reminiscent of the times I used to drive all over California and fly all over the US for a great concert. This is definitely my "good old days" era and I would not have turned into the person I am today without that period of my life. I've mentioned my love for Peter's old band Over It and also Sugarcult in the past. Today instead of sharing only pictures for Throwback Thursday, I want to share music. 
Grainy picture of Nicole and I with Over It in Florida
I found this on YouTube and it truly made my heart happy. I'm sure I have rose-colored lenses on and the quality might not be stellar enough to win over someone who isn't yet a fan over, but I love it!


If you want to hear more from Over It, check them out on iTunes here.

Do you have a favorite band, musician or song that has helped define you? If so, who/what is it? I want to hear! :)

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo