Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters: Fresno Edition

Dear Fresno, I'm leaving work early today to come visit you. Well, not really visit you -- I'm coming to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and adorable niece & nephews! I can't wait! My mom, Tyler and I are going to try to beat LA traffic and jet across the Grapevine this afternoon. I just wish it was 2pm so I could leave work already!!


Dear LA Traffic, Please be good to us! Please don't get too crazay until after we've hit Magic Mountain. I would really appreciate it this one time! There are some adorable kiddos waiting for me 250 miles north and I really don't want any delays!


Dear Berkeley, Broxton and Brayden, Auntie D can't wait to see you!! I kind of hope that you don't know we're coming so we can do one of our infamous surprises, those are always the best! I can't wait to see all of your excited little faces and bond with little Brayden since the last time I visited was the day he was born.


Dear Sakura Chaya, My favorite restaurant ever and you are only in Fresno. I very much hope that I get to see you this weekend. I dream about you and sometimes Tyler and I jokingly consider the 4 hour drive to eat you for dinner {or is it a joke?}. I have been moderately successful doing Weight Watchers the last 2 weeks, but for you I will take a step backwards hahaha!

It's SO SAD that I have an old picture in front of Sakura! hahahaha! ;)
Dear Jesus, Please keep us safe in our travels and guide us into a fun weekend with family!

Wishing you all a fun, safe and happy weekend!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! New follower via Friday's Letters... stop by and say hello. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo