Friday, August 10, 2012

The Prince Wedding

Last Saturday Tyler's sister Kim got married on a boat in Newport Beach. It was one of the most unique weddings I've been to and it was beautiful and a ton of fun! Only complaint was that it was way too short!! We could have partied for twice as long on that boat!!

Tyler, the handsome groomsman, and me at Kim & Ryan's wedding
 I was part of the Pit Crew which meant I wasn't in the wedding but I helped a ton with all the behind the scenes stuff. Let me say, this is totally my element, guys! I get really overstressed as a bridesmaid because I want to be everything and more to the bride while maintaining my own life and budget {hello, weddings are expensive to be in!}. So being part of Kim's Pit Crew meant I could be super helpful without any real expectations from anyone! I had so much fun being helpful! I made the bride and groom both "Wedding Day Survival Kits" (the groom's mostly had candy and snacks!) & I rocked a fanny pack most of the day full of q-tips, rubber bands, bobby pins, medicine, nail files, clear nail polish, safety pins, basically everything that would fit!

I was really stupid for not bringing my DSLR camera to the wedding, but I just knew that I would be too busy to carry it around and babysit it all day. I stole some pictures from Facebook, so if they're yours and you want some sort of credit, just let me know!


The "First Look" so they could take wedding pictures off the boat
Parents of the Bride aka Tyler's parents
My handsome Ty Ty on the far right



Cousins who got CRAZY come the end of the night!
Tyler and his parents. Clearly this was later in the night..!
{"Borrowed" pictures i.e. not mine:  }
Great side shot of Tyler & his sisters taking pictures, this warms my heart!!

I'm actually in this one, just to the right of the bride! lol!


 {and back to my pictures. . . }

Because it was a hosted soft bar {beer, wine, champagne}, this is what the after party looked like: 



You don't want to see the videos from the after party! Or... maybe you do? Either way, it was a GREAT wedding and I haven't laughed and had so much fun in such a long time {that is to say the company was beyond words, not that I haven't had a good time lately}! Incredible wedding and I'm so glad I could be a part of it! Congratulations Kim & Ryan!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Rachel and I'm a new reader! This wedding looks like it was so much fun!! I also love being part of the pit crew--less expectations, more fun! And the after party looks awesome as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a boat wedding looks like so much fun!

    Have a great week ahead! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO thankful I had you on my Pit Crew! You were amazing and awesome and excellent and everything else! Thank you for this post, it's wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! It was super enjoyable to help and you were the most layed back yet in control bride ever!! I was glad to be able to help!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo