Friday, August 24, 2012

Me, Myself & I {#2}

1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  
Besides the obvious philanthropic things like solve world hunger and make world peace, I would probably pursue a career in something I'm interested in but never had the guts to pursue seriously, like become a casting director or a soundtrack producer. I don't think I really have the talent for either and I definitely don't have the drive necessary, but if I couldn't fail maybe I wouldn't let those things stand in my way.  
2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? 
To be honest, I would probably cry a LOT. But hypothetically speaking and all, I would spend as much time with my friends and family as possible, probably write some sort of book, and definitely spend at least a month in Europe. 
 
3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
I know you all think it will be "OC Girl Arrested in LA for Accosting Nickelodeon Actor", but I already told you that I have boundaries!! I would hope it would be something like, "Nickelodeon Actor Donates Knit Goods to OC Girl's Knitting Ministry." HA. That would seriously be so awesome. Add it to the bucket list!
4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many. People who leave their blinkers on for 10 miles. When someone says "supposably" instead of "supposedly" {UGH}. When people call Wednesday "Hump Day". The words/expressions "fam bam", "nom nom nom" and "hubs". People who walk in late to church and aren't respectful about it. Cranberry juice being the "it" juice {blech}. Whistling. I'm ridiculous, aren't I?
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie? 
Does The Princess Bride count? Ever After is a close second! 

Me, Myself & I {#1}

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to know more about you =) Such funny answers, love it!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am laughing so hard. all of your pet peeves are mine. every single one, i love it! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is AWESOME! I'm glad I'm not alone in some of those! ;D

      Delete
  3. I am guilty of referring to my husband as 'hubs' on the blog, but I have never called him that in real life. Otherwise, I think your pet peeves are spot on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo