Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Help Bring a Baby Home!

One of my favorite bloggers, Carina at A Punk, a Pumpkin and a Peanut, is getting ready to bring home a new addition to her family! Carina and her husband Nick are adopting a precious baby girl that the Lord has prepared just for them, but adoption isn't cheap!
I want to help Carina and her family bring home their new little one, which is why I decided to sponsor her blog this month. You can help, too! Carina has an Etsy store, Lovely Little Whimsy, which sells adorable handmade jewelry and other accessories. She has also designed adoption necklaces to help raise funds to bring her daughter home. Everything you buy will help their family, so go buy a lot and share this info with your friends!

I want Carina to sell 300 adoption necklaces, so what are you waiting for?! These would make great gifts for brides, bridesmaids, new moms, not-so-new moms, birthdays, just-to-say-I-love-you, or hey - why don't you get a head start on your Christmas shopping and just pick one up for every girl you know? (I promise you'll thank me come December!). Just think, every time you wear your necklace you'll know you made a difference in their lives and helping people never goes out of style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo