Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Groundlings Theatre: Thank you for another night of hysterical laughter! The Crazy Uncle Joe Show Wednesday night was such a great way to celebrate my mom's birthday {11 months late, it's a long story..!}. I really should just get a membership with as often as I go to the improv nights. I promise I will eventually! {If you're ever in LA, definitely go for any of their shows; your face will hurt from laughter! My favorite is Wednesday and Thursday nights!}.
My sneaky pics from the show. Jordan Black was the funniest, but Jerry Trainor was my favorite.
Dear San Diego Chargers: I'm coming to see you on Saturday with my brother, Austin, who is a die hard Cowboys fan!  You guys better win for me!! Last game I went to was on my birthday in 2010 and you lost to the Jets in the playoffs! Don't disappoint me again, please! I can't wait to get back to Qualcomm Stadium, especially with better seats and a zoom lens to play with!
Me & Austin at the Chargers-Jets game in 2010. Even though we lost it was still fun!
Dear 50 Shades of Grey Fans: I mentioned a few weeks ago that I wanted to review some books that you might like if you enjoyed the 50 Shades trilogy and some of you expressed interest. I have not forgotten about this, but I have 2 more books to read that will fit into this category. I think I might post all of these reviews in the beginning of September and hopefully some of you will be interested in some of the books I've found!
{via}
Dear Work: Everyone is cranky because the server is down so we can't do quotes, process orders or depend on our email. But I am actually enjoying sitting at my desk and reading the last book in the Wild Ride to Love series {one of the two books I mentioned above}. The book is kind of blah, but I'm getting paid to read and it beats 8 hours of twiddling my thumbs and waiting for technology to work. As long as we meet our sales goals and stay on our fiscal targets, I don't mind this down time and actually thank you for it!
Dear Danielle: Remember how you're supposed to be saving money? Well, what happened the other day when you went shopping for one dress and bought two dresses? Even after all of your fine friends and followers on Instagram and Twitter voted for the purple dress! I know, I know: they were on sale for only $20 at Target. And I know, I know, the orange one will be great come Halloween. But I think it's time to get a part time job to supplement the need to indulge!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo