Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, I know I did letters on Monday but please don't be jealous. I've just been such a lazy blogger/busy offline this week that letters are a great way to catch up easily. You know I love you Friday. Surprisingly it felt like you came so much quicker this week than usual. Thank you for that!!

{via}

Dear Jerry Trainor, Don't tell Tyler I'm giving you a letter but I am so excited that your show Wendell & Vinnie got picked up for 20 episodes!!!!!!! Like, I'm through the roof excited!! Tyler and I went to the studio taping of the pilot episode and considering even Tyler loved it, I think it's going to be a hit! So I know you're going to be extra busy with your own show and all now, but I still think you need to fit an appearance at The Groundlings into your schedule at least once a month. I'm going through withdrawals here. I will totally get a membership if you make this happen.

Dear Tyler, You are the #1 guy in my life (after Jesus, of course) and Jerry Trainor can't hold a candle to you so stop getting so jealous! Thank you for putting up with my incessant teasing and adoration of a Nickelodeon tv star. I fully intend on helping you meet Scarlett Johansson, so I consider us even.


Dear Kim & Ryan, I'm so excited for your wedding tomorrow! I'm also very honored for my role as helping hands and I'm taking it incredibly seriously with a fanny pack stocked full of miscellaneous "Wedding Day Survival" goods (you know: safety pins, ibuprofen, foot petals, a bump it...). I may look like a fool but I'll have chalk ready to color in any accidents on the wedding dress, dang it! I'm really happy for you guys and I can't believe the day is finally upon us!

Dear Weekend, You are going to be busy! We have Kim & Ryan's wedding rehearsal and dinner tonight, the wedding tomorrow and family brunch on Sunday! I'm excited to see all of Tyler's family from our of town and meet his relatives that I haven't met yet. Please be good to the bride and groom and make their day amazing! 

Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. Such a charming post Danielle..what a fresh way to catch up with blogging!

    Thank you so very for the very kind comments and sentiments today...they touched my heart!

    Enjoy the wedding and the weekend!!! The bride and groom are so lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the Sugar&Dots linky party :)

    -Sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i am cracking up at the celebrity feud!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture of you two! :) And I love a good busy weekend, unless they go by too fast... lame! haha Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. My GFC hasn't been working, but it let me follow your GFC blog followers with my twitter? who knew you could do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously so wonderful :) Can you tell I'm working my way backwards through your posts? lol Everything went PERFECT and I'm pretty sure your letters had something to do with that ;D I wish we didn't live so far away cause I want to give you a great big hug right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it was perfect!! I wish you were closer too! :) **virtual hugs**

      Delete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo