Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Celebration

Sunday my family had a celebration at my mom and stepdad's house. It seems we always have something to celebrate this time of year. Last year we celebrated Mom and Bob's one year anniversary of owning their home, this year we celebrated Grandpa's baptism, Uncle Greg's baptism, and my sister and her boyfriend showed pictures of their 3 week roadtrip through the western states of America. It was a full house of friends and family! My little cousins even dragged me into the pool {clearly I love them because I did not plan on swimming!}. There were so many cute little kids and cute little doggies, I was in heaven!

 

Congratulations Grandpa and Uncle Greg!

1 comments:

  1. Danielle...hey are so lucky to have you in the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo