Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters


Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
Dear Disneyland Resort: I'm going to miss you SO MUCH!! My annual pass expires today and I am not renewing because A) I don't go as often as I should anymore to justify the expense {I got spoiled} & B) you raised the cost from $499/year to $649/year {INSANE!}! I'm glad I finally got to ride the Radiator Springs Racers & Luigi's Flying Tires yesterday at California Adventure's new Cars Land. I'm sure we will meet again in a couple years when I decide to get a pass again. By then you'll probably be charging $1200/year! 
California Screamin'
Space Mountain
Dear Elisa Lorello: I apologize for thinking your novel Faking It was going to be a cheesy, stereotypical chick-lit romance novel. I publicly acknowledge that I was wrong! Not only did I read the book in less than a day, but I'm devouring the sequel, Ordinary World right now. You have created the most likable characters and I'm so impressed by how your stories don't go exactly as I expect. Forget my ideas for the 50 Shades movie, let's start developing the Faking It movie franchise now, yeah?! :)

via / {buy here!}
Dear Readers: Don't worry, I'll be reviewing the books above next week! I'm so smitten with them and if you like chick-lit then start reading! You won't be disappointed!
Dear Bloggers: Is there a secret to putting your pictures in posts on the most recent version of Blogger? Mine have minds of their own and it's frustrating/depressing!! HELP!
Dear Scale: You still suck. It's really hard to be patient and see the starving myself healthy eating and working out pay off. By the end of the week I just want to eat bad food! I'm praying you and I can be friends again really soon.
{via}
Dearest Friday: I know I say the same thing every week, but I love you! Especially on days weeks when it's my turn to leave work early. Bring on a great weekend! I know it's going to be a good one!
Yes, those are bracelets I clipped together into a headband. Creative or tipsy? You'll never know! ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Friday's Letters!

    I love to read so I will be checking out "Faking It."

    Have a great weekend. Stop by and say "hi."

    beginningofallwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Faking It now! Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland sounds awesome, you're going to miss your pass, but just think of the money you'll be saving :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo