Friday, May 25, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear Palm Springs: You are so hot. No, really. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Tyler and his family, even though you are sweltering already and it's not even June! Despite your heat, I already want to retire and live in the community where Tyler's aunts live. So jealous.
 Dear Brittany & Robert: I am so proud of you both for graduating with your Bachelor's degrees! You are both so smart and so driven and I know you're both on your way to a lot of success! The joke is usually that you need more luck than education to get a job right now, but I have a feeling you will both be where you want in no time!!
Dear Brittany's Graduation Party: WOW. You did me in. I had so much fun hanging out with great friends and making new ones! From Jager shots to taking care of my pseudo-little sis, Brittany, at the end of the night, it was a great time!
Dear Robert's Graduation Party: I plan to have just as much fun at you tomorrow! I also plan on getting on the roof to show everyone that I am just as cool as my boyfriend, if not cooler! Oh, this logic isn't going to be pretty...
Dear Jesse: Thank you for baking Churro Cupcakes for your art class and saving me one (so good, guys!). It was bittersweet to go down to our old stomping grounds at Cypress College to pick it up and hang out with you in the halls. You are an amazing baker and an even greater friend! I'm glad we had the same college Spanish class together and we've been friends for almost a decade. 
Dear Red Bull: Thank you for asking the easiest Neon Trees question ever on Twitter and allowing me to win tickets to see them on the KROQ Sound Space! I don't even know what that is, but I have been really digging Picture Show lately and I am so down to experience it live! However, it has been 48 hours since I won and I have not received an email confirmation. You are making me a little nervous, Red Bull.
Dear Matt Morrison: I'm still irked at you. I watched Glee on Tuesday and as soon as you started singing, "Forever Young", I threw a pillow at my tv and yelled, "RETIRE! RETIRE!" hahaha. You should take a lesson from Kevin McHale and be gracious when a fan wants a picture with you. Granted, I'm sure Kevin was shocked we recognized him without the wheelchair, but you should be shocked we recognized you without Mr. Schue's charm. Bazinga!
I HATE THIS PICTURE. But at least he was nice.
Dear Blog Readers: I'm sorry that I use Friday's Letters as an easy excuse to do 1 simple little blog post every once in awhile. I read blogs everyday, I just never have things as exciting as you to talk about. Maybe I will start doing book reviews what with all the reading I've been doing lately. Anyways, I just want to say: I LOVE YOU! :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. haha great letters hun :) and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! You are so sweet!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Palm Springs!! It looks beautiful (and sounds way too hot for me haha). Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally go to Palm Springs in the spring or maybe fall - much better weather!! haha!! :) Thanks so much for visiting!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ha love this, you are hilarious! You get up on that roof and show em what ya got! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never made it on that roof, darn it! But the second party was still a lot of fun!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. HAH!!!! I love these letters. I hope my graduation party in 12 days is as much fun as the ones you've been at. Maybe I should just invite you?! That will probably seal the awesomeness deal :)

    So glad to find your blog via Miss Punky Jen!! You're hilarious.

    xxx,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo congrats on your graduation!!! I am sure the party will be a BLAST!! You are so sweet!! Can't wait to go check out your blog!! Thanks for visiting!! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo