Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Readers, What can I say? I don't even hardly update my blog anymore and you still come and show me your love with comments & emails. I am so lucky, so blessed, so glad I have this blog and have "met" you. I promise I'll eventually be consistent again. Someday.
Dear Tyler, What did I do to deserve you? I have been a ball of apathy lately, doing nothing but reading and sleeping it seems, and yet you still love me. I was so shocked and excited when I walked into my house on Wednesday to find a bouquet of beautiful flowers from you - thanks for sneaking into my house while I was at work to brighten my day! And a mockingjay pin?! You are the bessssst and I love you!
Dear Twilight Fans, I'm giving you a shot. In my weird depression of late all I've been doing is reading and I'm especially sucked into book series right now. After actually enjoying the story (not the writing per se) of the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, I'm intrigued by how it fits in with Twilight. Intrigued, not excited. Team Harry Potter right here. Just sayin'... {insert silly rivalry tough face here}.
Me & Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper Cullen from Twilight hahahah. I didn't even know who he was, but he was so sweet
 Dear 2ge+her (yes, the MTV fake boyband), I can't wait to see you tonight! Never did I think those words would be coming out of my blog mouth. I used to watch your movie & tv show soooo much when I was in 10th grade and never thought I'd get to see you in person. What a weird bout of nostalgia I'm about to live this evening!

Lots of love,
Danielle
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle...happy to see your post...was thinking of you. Thanks for visiting today...wishing you a better week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo