Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ramblings

So I went and watched The Hunger Games again on Sunday with my parents and I loved it a thousand times more than the first time! I think it was because I knew what I'd be disappointed about in advance which allowed me to just shut up and enjoy the movie. Anyways, I am going to see it a third time with my youngest brother (as soon as he's done reading the book) and I can't wait. Crazy much? Yes.

Even though my computer crashed probably 2 months ago, I'm still so not set up for blogging the right way. I feel so disorganized and I need to make it a priority to fix that. I'm excited to share with you my Paley Fest 2012 experiences at the Mad Men & Modern Family panels, along with all of the bridal festivities leading up to my friend Nicole's wedding.

Speaking of Nicole's wedding, it's less than 2 weeks away! I am very excited for the big day, it feels like it's been coming up for so long now! I tried on my bridesmaid dress the other day and it fits! I ordered it 1 size too small (seriously, could not zip it up at the bridal shop the day I ordered it! If that's not incentive to lose weight, what is?!) I was pretty excited when it fit, to say the least!
Bachelorette party, y'all!
I still have 11 days to work on my bridesmaid physique! I'll be honest, I haven't been hitting the gym as hard the last 2 weeks as I should, but I have been tackling my diet a lot better. I've lost 6.8 lbs in the last month and I am dang proud of it! Weight Watchers & 24 Hour Fitness (along with a week on the Slow Carb Diet to kick myself in gear). It's been hard, especially when I'm baking Oreo cupcakes on rainy Sundays, but I've been able to keep a good balance I think. I would love to lose another 4 lbs by the wedding, but so long as I still fit in the dress, I'm happy!
Oreo at the bottom of every cupcake tin: sure fire perfect cupcakes
I hope you're having a great week so far! Cheers to getting one day closer to the weekend! ;)



1 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun week! Wedding season is so exciting.

    Hunger Games....I waited a whole year for it and now that is come and gone I will now be anticipating the next one. Wish they had made the first one two parts. There needed to be more to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo