Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Baaaa-aaaaack!!!!

Hey guys!! I am back and check out my beautiful, fun and refreshing new blog design!! It was done by the extraordinary Ashley of After Nine to Five and let me tell you: she is amazing! She is the easiest person to work with, always communicative, and does beautiful work catered to exactly what you need and want! I highly recommend Ashley, whether your blog needs a complete overhaul or just some touch ups, she is great!!

Ashley also has a shop that sells really great prints and decals to decorate your home! I am pretty sure later this week I'll be buying one of these to cope with my Hunger Games Trilogy withdrawals...(I will be blogging about The Hunger Games later!!) *cough*TEAMPEETA*cough*
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


I can't believe I've been gone for a month (maybe more!)! I took the time off to think about what I want to get out of blogging and how it fits into my life. I imagine every blogger has come to this question at some point or another because blogging is so time consuming yet fulfilling. It's hard to find balance.

I think I was so enamored by (and still am!) the incredible bloggers out there that I jumped into blogging with head first without being prepared for all the work or committed to the time and attention a blog would take. I love the connections I have made with each blogger & reader I have met online and want to continue making those connections. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a "career blogger" or anything, for now this is a hobby and there's no problem with that. I will blog when I want which will hopefully make for better reading material!

As the header to my new blog design says, I'm enjoying the season of my life before I become a wife and a mother and I hope you will join me for the ride! Thank you so much for reading! xoxo

PS What is with this new Blogger layout? I HATE IT! It took me like an hour to do this little post!! UGH!! lol.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words, Danielle! I'm so glad you like it - I had a blast working with you! And thanks for sharing some of my decals! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo