Saturday, February 4, 2012

So You're Too Cool To Loom Knit?

For all of you mighty talented people who can knit with needles or hand crochet, I found these adorable hats that I think would be incredible to make for Craft Hope's latest project! As you may know, I tried my hand at crochet last week and it was too frustrating for me to get beyond the chain stitch! If I do get a handle on it, hopefully one day I can make some creations like these!

Photobucket
{via}

Photobucket
{via}

Photobucket
{via}

Photobucket
{via}

Photobucket
{via}

These really encourage me to keep trying to crochet! If I can make any of these hats, it would be worth it! They are so dang adorable!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo