Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy early Valentine's Day

I just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm still alive. This regrouping period has been really good for me and it's very interesting to spend each day blogging and reading blogs and then almost completely stepping away for a week or two. I'm going to continue my quest for personal realignment (whatever the heck that is!), but I wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day and thank you for your sweet comments!
Also, just for fun I wanted to ask: is it just me, or is everyone on Pinterest now? I feel like a best kept secret is out of the bag, not gonna lie! ;) To be silly, I made the graphic below - these words have gone through my head more than once upon seeing someone start following my boards. Special thanks to my best friend Jenna for getting me into Pinterest and sharing her secret with me long before everyone else knew about it! ;)
null

3 comments:

  1. You're so welcome!! If I wouldn't have searched for images of mason jars with flowers, I would not have found Pinterest until who knows when. BTW- I love your graphic...in fact, I think I might pin it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha you are so right, I've got GUYS from my HIGHSCHOOL that I haven't spoken with in 5 years following me on Pinterest! What the heck! lol Good luck with your realignment, and take all the time you need! :)
    Kaleigx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh yes, I think the whole world really might be in Pinterest! I noticed an acquaintance's MOTHER following me on there yesterday. I don't think we've ever met, so that was a little weird! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo