Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend via Instagram

Tomorrow is my birthday {yay} so this past weekend was BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Tomorrow I'll post some real pictures of my Saturday night celebration with friends. For now, here is my weekend via Instagram {daniellesque}.

Photobucket Photobucket
Reminiscing about birthdays past while making princess themed loot bags for my friends!
Yes, I still have my Sweet Sixteen invitation (my mom framed it for me as a gift that year).
And yes, I make loot bags for my friends - you're never too old for a loot bag!
Photobucket Photobucket
To celebrate with friends, a few of us went to see Beauty & the Beast in 3D! I was excited.
Fun fact: this is exactly how I celebrated my 8th birthday. 20 years ago! (sans 3D)
Photobucket Photobucket
My amazing/silly boyfriend Tyler & the gift he got me for my birthday - EEE! *squeals!*
Photobucket Photobucket
Yesterday's birthday countdown & throw pillows I really wanted to buy @ Target.
{I didn't buy them because I have a serious addiction. 50% off or more I would have!}

Follow me on Instagram {daniellesque}

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea to frame your birthday invitation!

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo